Details on Our Merger with Yoh
On Friday, October 14, 2016, Starpoint was acquired by Yoh, a leading international talent and outsourcing company. We are excited about this event as it will enable us to grow while still remaining a privately held firm.
Below is an overview of what is not changing (this process is seamless) as well as what is changing (the benefits of this event) as well as an overview of Yoh.
Please reach out to your Starpoint representative if you have any questions.
What is Not Changing:
- Starpoint Solutions’ services, locations and staff are all remaining in place as before.
- Jeff Najarian will continue as president of Starpoint and local leadership will remain the same.
- Yoh and Starpoint Solutions share similar cultures, which means that you will continue to see the excellent, responsive service that Starpoint Solutions is known for.
- All contact information and account management remains the same.
- All contracts, terms and conditions remain in place.
- All contractors working through Starpoint Solutions will be paid and billed the same as prior to the acquisition and will keep working on their assignments just as before.
What is Changing:
- You will have access to an expanded array of services, including an office in the UK.
- Starpoint Solutions will now be supported by one of the leading staffing companies in the industry.
- You will see increased capabilities and resources to meet all of your staffing needs.
Quick Reference Information About Yoh and its Parent Company
- Yoh is the 26th largest staffing firm in the US with approximately US$600 Million in annual revenue.
- Yoh is one of the oldest technical staffing firms in the US and was founded in 1940.
- Yoh operates out of 70+ locations, with 18 branch offices and recruiting hubs in the US with corporate headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. Yoh also has a large office in the UK in the Thames valley.
- The president of the company is Anthony Bosco, a leader with more than 35 years with the company.
- Yoh has a full range of workforce solutions including: Temporary staffing, Direct placement services, Managed staffing, Independent contractor audit & management, Statement of Work (SOW) management, and Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO).
- Yoh focuses on professional technical and high-tech areas, including IT, engineering, telecom, media, life sciences, health care and interactive entertainment.
- Yoh is a third generation family-owned company and is part of Day & Zimmermann, a US$2.8 Billion services company.