IT Agency Recruiter / Desk Runner
IT Recruiter | Technical Recruiter | Running a Full Desk
Starpoint Solutions is hiring IT recruiters for our Information Technology staffing practice in Boston.
Starpoint is a full-service staffing firm specializing in temporary, consulting and permanent IT staffing throughout the U.S. We're a talented crew -- with the industry awards to prove it.
We have the industry contacts, clients, and experience to find IT job openings ... we're looking for articulate, resourceful recruiters to find qualified candidates to fill these positions.
If you are looking for a challenging recruiting position where you get out of it what you put into it – let’s talk.
IT Recruiter Responsibilities:
We’re hunting for people who are positive, hard-working, well spoken, quick on their feet, have a good sense of humor and like to win.
The IT Recruiter will network and make connections with candidates to find the best match for them. We also have an internal database of thousands of qualified, screened candidates to help you.
If you’re interested in running a desk, we encourage you to uncover consulting and full-time job openings and then source and screen candidates to fill those positions.
You’ll work closely with the other 100 recruiters in our 13 offices throughout the U.S. Starpoint’s Recruiting Managers and Practice Managers are on hand to help you screen candidates, understand the nuances of the job, and more … we have the people and resources you need to succeed! Starpoint is no a part of YOH, a Day and Zimmerman Company
The IT Recruiter will:
- Search for (using various Internet sources and referral techniques) qualified candidates
- Screen and present viable candidates to our clients
- Qualify candidates (check references, arrange for background checks)
- Schedule interviews and coach the candidates
- Seal the deal (manage offer process, negotiate and extend offers)
Although we will consider H1's, we will no longer consider OPT Candidates
IT Recruiter Qualifications:
- Entry Level to less than 5-6 years of recruiting experience
- Strong cold calling and networking skills
- Experience building and managing candidate pipeline
- Excellent presentation skills and professional image
- The motivation and dedication to succeed
- Contacts and strong relationships
- Prior experience in staffing and recruiting
- Basic knowledge of the information technology industry
- Experience in financial services
- Experience selling ERP and application development services
- Proven track record
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 5 years of recruiting experience
Why Work for Starpoint?
Join Starpoint’s team and we'll reward you ... in many ways.
We work hard to hire the most talented people -- and work even harder to keep them.
We have resources to help you succeed, and are a financially stable, reliable company offering you:
STARPOINT IS PART OF YOH, A DAY & ZIMMERMANN COMPANY*********Huge earning potential***********
- 100 recruiters and 13 offices across the country at your disposal
- Nearly 35 year history of connecting successful companies with qualified, outstanding candidates
- Strong client relationships with some of the world's best-known companies
- Proprietary database is filled with hot job requisitions and qualified candidates
- Training, mentoring and coaching program
- Competitive compensation with generous commissions, bonuses, medical and dental benefits, 401(k), life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off and holidays
Besides a competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and health benefits, the secret to our success is our philosophy:
- Banish boredom
- Cross-train employees
- Foster a casual environment
- Encourage personal and professional development
- Squash office politics
Compensation & Benefits:
You'll receive a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary plus very aggressive commission and a bonus plan
- A solid benefits package including a medical plan with dental and vision care and a 401(k) plan
- Opportunities for growth exist for those successful candidates who have a desire to advance