Senior Business Analyst Product Owner Investments
Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst to provide business requirements, analysis and to support ongoing business processes.
• Researching and gathering business/system requirements through the facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews
• Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions.
• Decomposing abstract and complex details/concepts into business and functional requirements that can be understood by the stakeholders (i.e. end users, developers, testers, etc.)
• Developing conceptual data modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states
• Developing detailed business and functional requirement documents
• Communicating (verbal and written) project details and concepts to various audiences and levels of management
• Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training
• Defining the business deployment strategy and facilitating the business deployments
Leading the end to end SDLC. Includes participating and directing as needed the entire project from initiation to implementation to ensure business objectives are met - this includes actively participating in technical design and architecture reviews and test case reviews, etc.
- 10+ years overall with strong experience as a BA/Agile Product Owner (NOT scrum master)
- Candidate should have 5+ current/recent years of experience in the investment/securities industry
- Experience working as a lead/senior business analyst on financial service applications that deal with transactional processing and reporting associated with front-end trading and middle/back office processes
- Should be viable with Oracle SQL queries and using SQL tool
- Must have experience developing UI design requirements
- Data warehouse experience is a solid plus