Starpoint’s Intelligent Salesforce Solutions
Starpoint has an extensive team of certified Salesforce developers, administrators and Cloud consultants who have experience in building complex customized and integrated cloud-computing applications.
- We are Agile, which means quick delivery and results. We always make sure that our work perfectly aligns with your needs, in real time.
- We are a System Design House. We take a holistic approach by analyzing a client’s system infrastructure and processes before we begin a project. That means our solutions remain effective and require little to no adjustments as your organization structure evolves.
- We have expertise across all Salesforce Clouds, including the recent Financial Services Cloud and Health Cloud.
- We provide detailed Forensics Analysis of your Salesforce organization using our proprietary methodology. In 90% of cases, the results are eye-opening. Following the recommendations of the analysis, you can increase revenue by saving on Salesforce data and file storage costs, increase user adoption and streamline your business flows.
- We provide hands-on User Training. Unlike other consulting partners, who will leave you with a set of standard Salesforce studying materials, we work with your users to make sure that everyone in your organization understands and utilizes the system correctly.
Our Salesforce Services include:
- Salesforce Forensics Analysis to determine what’s working, what’s integrated, and provide practical insight into how the system can be improved
- Marketing Automation to craft the most effective integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Advanced Architecture for a sound, secure architecture with the most appropriate role hierarchy, data model, and sharing mechanisms
- Integrations with Third-Party Systems to extend the value of your Salesforce investment
- Advanced Customization to meet your particular functionality and configuration needs
- Data Management to ensure your data is accurate, easily accessible, and in one place
- User Training to give your entire team the knowledge they need to maintain your Salesforce solution efficiently