News & Announcements
NJ Senior Recruiter Joe Mulé Interviewed at NJ Job Fair by Asbury Park Press
"There’s plenty of work to be found in New Jersey". Our very own Senior Recruiter, Joe Mulé, was interviewed by the Asbury Park Press at last week’s Monmouth County job fair. Looking for a job in NJ? Search our available jobs
Starpoint Spotlighted in the ITA
Learn Starpoint's history: how "a bunch of college roommates and friends" became "a collection of world-class software engineers"
We're A Featured Speaker at Oracle Applications User Group
Starpoint’s EVP of ERP, Mitch Fass, co-presented “Oracle Fusion vs. Workday” with Business Escalation’s CEO, Mayda Barsumyan. Read more.
Starpoint's recruiters just placed candidates in these jobs:
- .Net Development Lead at a NYC compliance tech firm
- Sr. Info Security Engineer at a radio station in Washington, DC
- Workday Consultant at an NYC insurance company
- Senior Infrastructure Analyst at a NY healthcare IT firm
- Software Architect Manager at an NJ acute care facility
- Lead Mobile Developer at a Chicago digital agency
- QA Analyst at an IL software development firm
- Sales Manager at a Boston cloud services firm
Check out similar jobs with Starpoint here: http://www.starpoint.com/jobs
Come Work at Starpoint!
Starpoint is hiring sales reps & recruiters nationwide.
Spread the word & view our openings.
Top Job Search Tips
Make sure you know the Interviewer’s name and their background. This can give insight into what they are looking for in a candidate.
Make a list of target companies you are interested in working at, and check their careers pages often.
Use social media responsibly; your future employer may check your accounts.
Don’t be shy; ask for detailed job duties and expectations, so you know if the job is right for you.
Starpoint holds a GSA IT Schedule 70 for Information Technology Professional Services.